Lagrange Township, Bond County, Illinois
Location in Bond County
Bond County's location in Illinois
|Settlement||November 6, 1888|
|• Total||46.48 sq mi (120.4 km2)|
|• Land||45.61 sq mi (118.1 km2)|
|• Water||0.87 sq mi (2.3 km2) 1.87%|
|Elevation||571 ft (174 m)|
|• Density||25.6/sq mi (9.9/km2)|
|Time zone||CST (UTC-6)|
|• Summer (DST)||CDT (UTC-5)|
|ZIP codes||62019, 62086, 62246, 62262|
|GNIS feature ID||0429220|
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 46.48 square miles (120.4 km2), of which 45.61 square miles (118.1 km2) (or 98.13%) is land and 0.87 square miles (2.3 km2) (or 1.87%) is water.
- Elm Point
The township contains these four cemeteries: Elm Point, Jett Number, Union Grove and Wright.
- Governor Bond Lake
- Bond County Community Unit School District 2
- Hillsboro Community Unit School District 3
- Mulberry Grove Community Unit School District 1
- Illinois' 19th congressional district
- State House District 102
- State Senate District 51
- "Lagrange Township, Bond County, Illinois". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved 2010-01-04.
- United States Census Bureau 2007 TIGER/Line Shapefiles
- United States National Atlas
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-28.
||Grisham Township, Montgomery County||East Fork Township, Montgomery County||South Fillmore Township, Montgomery County|
|Shoal Creek Township||Mulberry Grove Township|
|Old Ripley Township||Central Township||Pleasant Mound Township|