|Location||Fana, Bergen, Norway|
|Opening date||7 September 1985|
|Management||Olav Thon Group|
|Architect||Jan Olav Reither|
|No. of stores and services||135+|
|Total retail floor area||60,000 m²|
|No. of floors||2|
Lagunen Storsenter is a shopping center located in the borough Fana in Bergen, Norway. It is one of the largest shopping centres in Norway and in 2002, it was the fifth largest shopping facility in Scandinavia, with a turnover of 2,540 billion Norwegian kroner. It has more than 150 stores, on 60,000 m² of building space. The shopping centre was designed by architect Jan Olav Reither (1929 – 2003) and opened in 1985. Lagunen Storsenter is owned by Nordås Industrier AS. and managed by the Olav Thon Group.  
- Hartvedt, Gunnar Hagen (1994). "Lagunen". Bergen byleksikon (in Norwegian). Oslo: Kunnskapsforlaget. p. 287. ISBN 82-573-0485-9.
- "Jan Olav Reither". Norsk senter for forskningsdata. Retrieved September 1, 2017.
- "Nordås Industrier A/S". Proff. Retrieved September 1, 2017.
- "Om Olav Thon Group". Olav Thon Gruppen. Retrieved September 1, 2017.
- (in Norwegian) Official website
|This article about a Norwegian building or structure is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|