From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Lahore in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Lahore is a major metropolis and the capital of Punjab, Pakistan.
Lahore may also refer to:
- Lahore District, a district in Uzbekistan area of Pakistan, that contains the city of Lahore
- Lahore Division, an administrative division of the Punjab Province of British India
- Lahore Cantonment, a military-administered settlement
- Lahore Fort, a citadel of the city of Lahore
- Nawan Lahore, a small town in Toba Tek Singh District, situated near Gojra Tehsil at Jhang Road
- Lahor, a town in Swabi District, in the Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa province of Pakistan
- Lahor Tehsil, an administrative subdivision (tehsil) in Swabi District, in the Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa province of Pakistan
- Lahor, FATA, a village in the Federally Administered Tribal Areas of Pakistan
- Lahore Canal
- Lahore, Virginia, a small town in Orange County, Virginia in the United States
In arts and entertainment
- Lahore (film), a 2010 Bollywood sports film
- Lahore: A Sentimental Journey, a 1993 memoir book by Pran Nevile
In government and politics
- 3rd (Lahore) Division, an infantry division of the British Indian Army, first organised in 1852
- Lahore Declaration, a bilateral agreement and governance treaty between India and Pakistan
- Lahore Resolution, a formal political statement adopted by the All-India Muslim League
- Treaty of Lahore, a peace treaty marking the end of the First Anglo-Sikh War
- Lohar, an ethnic group in Northern India, Pakistan, and Nepal
- Lohara (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "Lahore"
- All pages with titles containing Lahore
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Lahore.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.