Lai may refer to:
- Lai (poetic form) or Lay, song form medieval France
- Lai (surname) 賴, Chinese surname - Lua, Loa in Minnan / Southern Min language.
- Lí (surname 黎), Lai in Cantonese
- Lai people, ethnic group of Mizoram, North East India
- Valentino Lai, Swedish football player
- Francis Lai, French composer
- Lai (state) (萊) 6th-century BC state in present-day Shandong, China
- Bolyu language, also known as Lai
- Laï, city in Chad
- Lai, Iran (disambiguation), places in Iran
- Lai, village in Lum Choar, Cambodia
- Lai, Romansch name for Lenzerheide, a village in Switzerland
- Latin American Idol
- Austrian Latin America Institute
- Leaf area index, a leaf surface measurement
- L.A.I., Liga Atlética Interuniversitaria de Puerto Rico
- Location Area Identity
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Lai.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.