From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up lair in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Lair may refer to:
- Animal lair, a shelter built or used by an animal
- Lair (video game), a 2007 video game
- Burial plot in a graveyard, in Scots language
- Demon's Lair, fantasy role-playing game system created in 1997 by Lasalion Games
- Devil's Lair, a large cave in Australia
- Dragon's Lair, a laserdisc video game
- Irma Lair, fictional character in the comic book W.I.T.C.H. and the animated series of the same name
- Mark Lair (born 1947), American bridge player
- Mike Lair (born 1946), American politician
- Seduction lair or men's lair is a men's social club and study group centered on courtship initiation and development
- Tiger's Lair, official football student section for the University of Missouri
- Wolf's Lair, Adolf Hitler's first Eastern Front military headquarters
- The Lair, 2007-8 American gay-themed vampire television series
- The Lair, nickname for the location in the "Valley of the Gods" where Stringfellow Hawke kept the helicopter Airwolf hidden in the 1980s TV action-adventure series Airwolf
- All pages beginning with "Lair"
- All pages with a title containing Lair
- Den (disambiguation)
- Lares (disambiguation)
- Lai (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Lair.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.