Jump to navigation Jump to search
Lais or Laïs may refer to one of the following:
- Lais, Indonesia, a district in the Musi Banyuasin Regency in South Sumatra Province, Indonesia
- Lais River in Arjeplog Municipality, Sweden
- Lais (barony), a former barony and castle near Tartu, Estonia
- Lais, Latin name for Laish, an earlier Biblical name for the city of Dan
- Lais of Corinth (fl. 425 BCE), a courtesan
- Lais of Hyccara (fl. 385 BCE), a courtesan
- Laïs (physician) (fl. 1st/2nd century BCE), an ancient Greek midwife and physician
- The Lais of Marie de France
- Lais (musician), a Toronto music artist.
- Laïs (band), a musical group
- Plural for Lai (poetic form)
- Breton lais, a form of British medieval romance literature
- Misspelling of lei (garland), a string of flowers in Hawaii
- Genus of flowering plants, now considered to be Hippeastrum
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Lais.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.