From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Lais or Laïs may refer to one of the following:
- Lais, Indonesia, a district in the Musi Banyuasin Regency in South Sumatra Province, Indonesia
- Lais River in Arjeplog Municipality, Sweden
- Lais (barony), a former barony and castle near Tartu, Estonia
- Lais, Latin name for Laish, an earlier Biblical name for the city of Dan
- Lais of Corinth (fl. 425 BCE), a courtesan
- Lais of Hyccara (fl. 385 BCE), a courtesan
- Laïs (physician) (fl. 1st/2nd century BCE), an ancient Greek midwife and physician
- The Lais of Marie de France
- Lais (musician) , a Toronto music artist.
- Laïs (band), a musical group
- Plural for Lai, a poetic form
- Breton lais, a form of British medieval romance literature
- Misspelling of lei (garland), a string of flowers in Hawaii
- Genus of flowering plants, now considered to be Hippeastrum
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Lais.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.