Ribeiro at the 2014 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show in London
October 5, 1990
Teresina, Piauí, Brazil
|Height||6 ft 1 in (1.85 m)|
|Weight||119 lb / 54 kg|
|Hair color||Dark brown|
|Dress size||4 US/34 EU|
Joy Model Management
A year after giving birth to her son Alexandre, she gave in to a friend's advice and started working as a model in her native Brazil. It didn't take long for her to move on and in 2009 she[when?] walked the major international catwalks for such designers as Shiatzy Chen, Chanel, Louis Vuitton, Gucci, Dolce & Gabbana, Versace, and Marc Jacobs. During the fashion week of Brazil for the spring/summer 2011 collections, Ribeiro was the most booked runway model with 27 shows during São Paulo Fashion Week and 26 shows during Rio Fashion Week.
She also works for Victoria's Secret, having appeared in the 2010, 2011 and 2013 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show, as well as the 2011 Christmas commercial and the 2012 Valentine's Day commercial alongside Candice Swanepoel and Adriana Lima. She was scheduled to walk the 2012 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show, but sprained her ankle during rehearsals. Her outfit for that year was given to Behati Prinsloo. In 2013, because of what happened, the Victoria's Secret producers gave Lais the opportunity to open the Birds of Paradise segment.
- Profile of Lais Ribeiro fashionmodeldirectory.com. Retrieved 2012-02-02.
- Lim, James. "Meet the New Girl Lais Ribeiro". New York Times Fashion. Retrieved 4 August 2012.
-  Lais Ribeiro's profile on Models.com
- "Victoria's Secret names 10 new angels to take over the lingerie world" Retrieved 29 May
- The Brazilian Angels At The 2012 Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show. Retrieved 2012-11-13.