|Founder||Terence Graunke and Paul Yovovich|
|Headquarters||Chicago, Illinois, United States|
|Products||Leveraged buyout, Growth capital|
|Total assets||$1.3 billion|
Number of employees
Lake Capital Partners is a private equity firm focused on growth capital and leveraged buyout investments in lower middle market companies across a range of service businesses. Lake focuses on marketing, finance, operation and infrastructure, specialty services, healthcare, specialty consumer services, technology, and business process outsourcing.
The firm, which is based in Chicago, Illinois, was founded in 1998 by Terence Graunke and Paul Yovovich. The firm has raised approximately $1.3 billion since inception across its two funds. Prior to raising its 2002 debut fund with $500 million of commitments, Lake raised capital on a deal-by-deal basis. In 2005, Lake raised its second fund, with $800 million of investor commitments.
- Lake Capital: Approach (company website)
- "Lake Capital: Private Company Information - Businessweek". www.bloomberg.com. Retrieved 2016-08-12.
- Lake Capital raises $500m for debut fund. Financial News, March 20, 2003
- Local firm recalculates private-equity formula; Lake Capital's first fund selling out. Crain's Chicago Business, October 28, 2002
- Addison Receives Strategic Investment from Lake Capital. Jun 13, 2006
- Chicago Private Equity Firm Takes Plunge with Second Consulting Firm Stake. Chicago Tribune, October 3, 2003
- Lake Capital Partners (company website)
|This article about a private equity or venture capital firm based in the United States is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|