New South Wales
Photo of Lake Conjola
|Population||437 (2016 census)|
|Location||19 km (12 mi) N of Ulladalla|
|LGA(s)||City of Shoalhaven|
|State electorate(s)||South Coast|
Lake Conjola is a small town situated on the South Coast of New South Wales, Australia. It is located in the region of Ulladulla, in the City of Shoalhaven. At the 2016 census, Lake Conjola had a population of 437. Lake Conjola is a popular tourist destination for boaters and fisherman. Fish in the lake include bream, whiting, tailor, flathead, black fish, and jewfish. Lake Conjola is located on the southern side of Green Island, a renowned surf break. There are 4 caravan parks with cabins, caravan areas, tent areas, and waterfronts.
- Australian Bureau of Statistics (27 June 2017). "Lake Conjola (state suburb)". 2016 Census QuickStats. Retrieved 10 July 2017.
- "Lake Conjola". Geographical Names Register (GNR) of NSW. Geographical Names Board of New South Wales. Retrieved 2 February 2018.
- "Lake Conjola". OpenStreetMap. Retrieved 2 February 2018.
- Alexander, Harriet; Brickwood, James (10 January 2020). "'I just feel lost': Rebuilding after a firestorm". The Sydney Morning Herald. Fairfax Media. Retrieved 18 January 2020.
- Moran, Alexis (2 January 2020). "As fires in Lake Conjola hit, Brett Cripps watched his home burn as he helped save families". ABC News. Australian Broadcasting Corporation. Retrieved 18 January 2020.
- Mayers, Lily (13 January 2020). "Conjola Park locals look to rebuild lives after bushfires ease". ABC News. Australian Broadcasting Corporation. Retrieved 18 January 2020.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Lake Conjola, New South Wales.|
|This Shoalhaven geography article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|