(Redirected from Lake Havasu, Arizona)Jump to navigation Jump to search
Havasu (literally “blue-green water”, from ha “water” & vasu “blue”) may refer to the following:
- Havasupai, a Native American tribe located in the northwestern part of Arizona, USA
- Havasu Creek, a stream located on the Havasupai Indian Reservation in the Grand Canyon, Arizona, USA
- Havasu Falls, a waterfall located on the Havasu Creek and in the Havasupai Indian Reservation, Arizona, USA
- Havasu Lake, California, an unincorporated community in San Bernardino County, California, United States
- Havasu National Wildlife Refuge, a National Wildlife Refuge on the lower Colorado River in Arizona and California, USA
- Havasu Wilderness, a wilderness area located within the Havasu National Wildlife Refuge in Arizona and California, USA
- Lake Havasu, a large reservoir behind Parker Dam on the Colorado River in Arizona and California, USA
- Lake Havasu City, Arizona, a city in Mohave County, Arizona, USA
- Lake Havasu City Airport, a city-owned public-use airport located near Lake Havasu City, Arizona, USA
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Havasu.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.