Lake Health, formerly Lake Hospital System, is a system of hospitals and health care facilities throughout Lake County, Cuyahoga County and Geauga County, Ohio, United States. Lake Health changed its name from Lake Hospital System on June 12, 2009.
- TriPoint Medical Center – Concord Township
- LakeWest Medical Center – Willoughby
- Mentor Medical Campus – Mentor
- Madison Medical Campus – Madison
- Chardon Medical Campus – Chardon
- Willowick Medical Campus – Willowick
- Tyler Urgent Care Center – Mentor
- Rehabilitation & Wellness – Mentor
- Mentor Wellness Campus – Mentor
- Beachwood Medical Center – Beachwood 40°44'30"N 73°59'21"W 
- LakeEast Hospital - Painesville (closed 2009, demolished 2011)
- Painesville Quick Care Center – Painesville
Footnotes and References
- Lake Health (2009-06-12). "Lake Hospital System is now Lake Health" (Press release). Archived from the original on June 16, 2009.CS1 maint: Unfit url (link)
- "Lake Health Beachwood Medical Center, opening March 2019 - Lake Health". lakehealth.org. Retrieved 2019-02-19.
- Reinhart, Max (2011-05-22). "Lake East Demolition Behind Schedule". The News-Herald. Retrieved 2012-06-22.