From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Lake Louise may refer to:
- Lake Louise (Alberta), a lake in Alberta
- Lake Louise, Alberta, a hamlet which takes its name from the lake
- Lake Louise (Manitoba), a lake in Manitoba
- Lake Louise (Skibo Castle), a small artificial lake in Scotland
- Lake Louise, Alaska, a census-designated place, and a large lake in Matanuska-Susitna Borough, Alaska
- Lake Louise (Douglas County, Minnesota)
- Lake Louise (Pennsylvania), in Luzerne County
- Lake Louise State Park, a park in Mower County, Minnesota
- Thumb Lake, a lake in Northern Michigan that is also known as Lake Louise
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Lake Louise.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.