Lake Mary Ronan State Park
|Lake Mary Ronan State Park|
Lake Mary Ronan
|Location||Lake, Montana, United States|
|Area||120 acres (49 ha)|
|Elevation||3,727 ft (1,136 m)|
|Governing body||Montana Fish, Wildlife & Parks|
|Website||Lake Mary Ronan State Park|
Lake Mary Ronan State Park is a public recreation area located seven miles (11 km) northwest of the Flathead Lake community of Dayton, Montana. The state park occupies 120 acres (49 ha) on the east side of 1,500-acre (610 ha) Lake Mary Ronan. The lake is 47 feet deep at its deepest spot and is known for kokanee salmon and yellow perch. Twenty-five campsites and a boat ramp are found in the park.
- "Lake Mary Ronan State Park". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey.
- "Park Origin by Date". Montana State Parks. 2014. Retrieved June 8, 2018.
- Illi, Warren (May 4, 2006). "Lake Mary Ronan a top place to fish". Daily Inter Lake. Kalispell, Montana. Retrieved June 8, 2018.
- "Lake Mary Ronan State Park". Montana Fish, Wildlife & Parks. Retrieved September 7, 2016.
- Lake Mary Ronan State Park Montana Fish, Wildlife & Parks