|Primary inflows||Colorado River|
|Primary outflows||Colorado River|
|Basin countries||United States|
|Surface area||180 acres (73 ha)|
|Average depth||10 ft (3.0 m)|
|Max. depth||36 ft (11 m)|
|Water volume||1,700 acre⋅ft (0.0021 km3)|
|Surface elevation||650 ft (195 m) above sea level|
Lake Pflugerville is a reservoir in Pflugerville, Texas in the United States. Construction of the 180-acre reservoir began in 2005 and was completed in 2006. Pumps are used to flow water through a 16-mile pipeline to the reservoir from the lower Colorado River. Its main purpose is to provide water to area residents.
Recreation activities also surround the reservoir. Amenities include a 3 mi (4.8 km)-long granite hike and bike trail and fishing piers. Adjacent to the reservoir is Lake Pflugerville Park, which was completed in 2010. The park includes kayak rentals, pavilions/picnic areas, and a beach area.
- New Pflugerville Lake Archived 2011-10-07 at the Wayback Machine., Community Impact, 7 October 2005.
- Pfriends Pfor Pflugerville’s Pfuture(Pf4), Retrieved 17 May 2011.
- Pflugerville Pfacts, City of Pflugerville, October 2005.
- Pflugerville celebrates completion of Lake Pflugerville Park, City of Pflugerville, 22 February 2010.
- Pflugerville to celebrate completion of Lake Pflugerville Park Archived 2011-10-07 at the Wayback Machine., Community Impact, 5 March 2010.
- New Lake Pflugerville Park with swim area, pavilion to be complete by next summer Archived 2011-10-07 at the Wayback Machine., Community Impact, 5 September 2008.
|This article about a location in Travis County, Texas is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|