|Location||Sonoma County, California|
|Primary outflows||a tributary of Santa Rosa Creek|
|Catchment area||0.15 sq mi (0.39 km2)|
|Basin countries||United States|
|Surface area||19 acres (7.7 ha)|
|Water volume||387 acre⋅ft (477,000 m3)|
|Surface elevation||256 ft (78 m)|
The lake is encircled by trails (Eagle Scout Trail and Old Fisherman's Trail) which connect to the Howarth Park parking lot off of Summerfield Road. Horses and motorized vehicles are not allowed on these trails.
In season, kayaks, paddle boats, canoes, rowboats, and sailboats are available for rent, and there is a launch ramp for private boats.
- List of lakes in California
- List of lakes in the San Francisco Bay Area
- List of reservoirs and dams in California
- Santa Rosa Creek Reservoir
- "Lake Ralphine". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved March 20, 2015. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- "Dams Within the Jurisdiction of the State of California" (PDF). State of California. Retrieved March 20, 2015. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- "Hatchery Fish Planting for Region 3". Retrieved 2009-04-03. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- "Fishing on Lake Ralphine". Archived from the original on 2011-05-05. Retrieved 2010-11-12. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- McCallum, Kevin (March 20, 2015). "Water seepage prompts examination of Lake Ralphine dam". Press-Democrat. Santa Rosa, California. Retrieved March 20, 2015.
- "Howarth Park Trail Map" (PDF). Archived from the original (PDF) on 2009-08-04. Retrieved 2009-04-03. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- "Lake Ralphine: Bottini Boathouse". Archived from the original on 2009-05-28. Retrieved 2009-04-04.