From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
||This article includes a list of references, related reading or external links, but its sources remain unclear because it lacks inline citations. (April 2009)|
|Location||Montérégie region, southwestern Quebec|
|Primary inflows||Beauharnois Canal, Saint Lawrence River, Ottawa River, Saint-Charles River|
|Surface elevation||21 m|
The West Island shore is mostly built-up with private houses, but includes some parks and clubs for yachting, sailing, and canoe-kayak.
Many species of fish are present in the lake, including yellow perch.
- Regional Geography of the St. Lawrence River
- Great Lakes St. Lawrence Seaway System
- International Joint Commission
- The Saint Lawrence Centre
- "Save the River"
- International Saint Lawrence River Board of Control
- Baie d'Urfe Yacht Club
- Beaconsfield Yacht Club
- Pointe Claire Yacht Club
- Royal Saint Lawrence Yacht Club
- The Forest and Stream Club