Lake Saint Clair (disambiguation)
Lake St. Clair is a lake in North America, part of the international boundary between Michigan and Ontario, and carrying the water outflow of Lake Huron.
Lake Saint Clair, Lake St. Clair or St. Clair Lake may also refer to:
- Lake St Clair (New South Wales)
- Lake St Clair (South Australia), located in the locality of Nora Creina, South Australia
- Lake St Clair (Tasmania)
- North America
- Lake Saint Clair (Arizona), a reservoir built in 1974
- Lake Saint Clair (Virginia)
- St. Clair Lake (Michigan), part of the Elk River Chain of Lakes Watershed
- Saint Clair Lake (Washington) in Thurston County, Washington
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Lake Saint Clair.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.