Lake Terang was a lake near Terang, Victoria. Following European settlement of the area surrounding the lake in the 19th century the lake began to dry out. It was drained in the 1960s and is now used as a recreation area, for agriculture and as part of the Terang Golf Course.
- the former Lake Terang that was drained for public health reasons in the early 1960s, Terang Park, Environmental Places of Interest - Corangamite Shire Council
- Terang - Victoria - Australia - Travel, smh.com.au, ...Sir Frank Macfarlane Burnet...spent much time studying the life in and around Lake Terang (now drained)...
- Water returns to Lake Terang under revitalisation project, By Kate Zwagerman, 28 Jul 2015, The Standard
- Lake Terang - OLD, VRO, ...Lake Terang is a dry (drained) lake just over 1 km in diameter...
- A Late Pleistocene and Holocene pollen record from Lake Terang, Western Plains of Victoria, Australia, By D.M. D'Costa. and A.P. Kershaw, Palaeogeography, Palaeoclimatology, Palaeoecology, Volume 113, Issue 1, January 1995, Pages 57-67, ScienceDirect
- The last million years around Lake Keilambete
|This article about a location in Victoria, Australia is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|