|Elevation||709 ft (216 m)|
|Time zone||UTC-6 (Central (CST))|
|• Summer (DST)||UTC-5 (CDT)|
|GNIS feature ID||1567768|
Lakefield is an unincorporated community located in the Town of Grafton in Ozaukee County, Wisconsin, United States. Lakefield is located at the intersection of County T (Lakefield Road) and County W (Port Washington Road).
Lakefield took its name from the nearby lake and fields.
- "US Board on Geographic Names". United States Geological Survey. 2007-10-25. Retrieved 2008-01-31.
- "Archived copy" (PDF). Archived from the original (PDF) on 2009-12-27. Retrieved 2009-12-24.CS1 maint: Archived copy as title (link)
- "Play the Name Game in Ozaukee". The Milwaukee Sentinel. 4 September 1967. pp. Part 5, Page 1. Retrieved 23 April 2015.
- Bertha Kitchell Whyte, "Octagonal Houses and Barns". Wisconsin Magazine of History, vol. 34, no. 1, pp. 42-46 (1950) http://content.wisconsinhistory.org/cdm4/document.php?CISOROOT=/wmh&CISOPTR=19240&CISOSHOW=19218&REC=4
- Ozaukee County. Octagonal Barns.
|This article about a location in Ozaukee County, Wisconsin is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|