|This article is an orphan, as no other articles link to it. Please introduce links to this page from ; try the Find link tool for suggestions. (September 2017)|
|Traded as||NASDAQ: LAKE|
|Headquarters||Ronkonkoma, New York, United States|
Lakeland Industries Inc. (NASDAQ: LAKE) is an international protective clothing provider. Its key products include disposable protective clothing, chemical protective suits, fire fighting and heat protective apparel, etc. Its customers are mainly industrial companies and governments from 40 foreign countries including Brazil, China, European Community, Canada and the United States. The company was founded in 1982 and is based in Ronkonkoma, New York. Lakeland has served companies from over 16 industries. Additionally, it is a vendor to federal, state and local governments, such as the United States Department of Defense, United States Department of Homeland Security and the Centers for Disease Control.
The company sells its products through a network of over 1,200 North American safety products distributors. Apart from disposable protective clothing, its products also include reusable woven garments, high visibility clothing, glove and sleeves. The competitors of the company include S&P 500 companies such as DuPont, Kimberly Clark and Honeywell.
The chief executive office and president is Chis Ryan.
- "LAKE stock quote - Lakeland Industries, Inc. stock price - NASDAQ". Nasdaq.com. Retrieved March 9, 2014.
- "LAKE: Summary for Lakeland Industries, Inc.- Yahoo! Finance". Finance.yahoo.com. Retrieved March 9, 2014.
- "Lakeland Industries, Inc.: NASDAQ:LAKE quotes & news - Google". Google.com. Retrieved March 9, 2014.
- "Lakeland Industries, Inc. stock price". Marketwatch.com. Retrieved March 9, 2014.
- "Lakeland Industries, Inc. reuters.com". Reuters.com. Retrieved March 9, 2014.
- "Lakeland Industries, Inc. Announces New Management for Lakeland Brasil, S.A.". Yahoo Finance. Retrieved March 9, 2014.