Lakeland Senior High School
|Lakeland Senior High School|
|South Lake, W.A.
|Motto||Strive to achieve|
|Enrolment||523 (semester 1, 2014)|
|Colour(s)||Green, white and black|
The school was established in 1990 and caters to students from Year 7 to Year 12.
Enrolment at the school has increased over the past years. The school had 659 students in 2007 prior to rezoning four primary schools to Atwell College. Enrolments were 618 in 2008, 591 in 2009, 478 in 2010, 405 in 2011, 450 in 2012, 480 in 2013, 523 in 2014, and 750 in 2015.
Lakeland's catchment area has been specified by the Department of Education and Training to include all or parts of the suburbs of Beeliar, Bibra Lake, Jandakot, South Lake and Yangebup. Lakeland's feeder primary schools are Atwell, Beeliar, Bibra Lake, Jandakot, South Lake and Yangebup.
- Elizabeth Parnov - Australian representative to the 2012 Olympics in athletics
- Vicky Parnov - Australian Representative for 2006 Commonwealth Games in pole vaulting
- Taylor Worth - Australian Representative for 2010 Commonwealth Games in archery
- "Department of Education Schools online". 2010. Retrieved 2011-10-15.
- "The West Australian - Record 109 WA schools get independent status". 2011. Retrieved 2011-10-15.
- "School Education Act 1999 - Declaration of local-intake areas for schools with secondary students" (PDF). Western Australia Government Gazette. 21 December 1999. p. 6375. Accessed 14 October 2011.
- "London 2012 - Elizabeth Parnov Athlete Profile". Retrieved 4 August 2012.
- Vicky Parnov
- Taylor Worth