|Location||Austin, Texas, USA|
|Developer||Melvin Simon and Associates|
|Management||Simon Property Group|
|Owner||Simon Property Group|
|No. of stores and services||150+|
|No. of anchor tenants||4|
|Total retail floor area||1,102,805 sf|
|No. of floors||2|
Lakeline Mall is a super-regional shopping mall located in north Austin, Texas, at the intersection of RR 620 and US 183. Although the mall has a Cedar Park postal code, it is physically within the City of Austin. It has 1,102,805 square feet (102,453.9 m2) of gross leasable area. Construction was initially slated to begin in the 1980s but was stalled due to the savings and loan crisis and later stalled due to the discovery of two endangered species on the proposed site.
- Round Rock Premium Outlets information site. Accessed March 4, 2009
- "The Limited expanding to Lakeline". Austin Business Journal. Bizjournals.com. 2009-05-04. Retrieved 2010-03-04.
- Tyson, Kim (December 24, 1993). "Lakeline Mall plan proceeds Developer plans to break ground in January; center will open in fall '95 or spring '96". Austin American-Statesman. Retrieved 4 March 2010.
- Kay, Michele (July 3, 1991). "Lakeline Mall is big step closer to fruition". Austin American-Statesman. p. B6. Retrieved 4 March 2010.
- Date, JERRY MAHONEY (1996-10-19). "Lakeline Mall starting to pull regular clientele". Austin American-Statesman. Retrieved 2010-03-04.
- "Intersection gets trashy: Area surrounding Lakeline Mall site used as illegal dump". Austin American-Statesman. 1993-02-18. Retrieved 2010-03-04.
- Tyson, Kim (1995-10-15). "Lakeline Mall a sign of growth: Wednesday opening presages boom for Williamson County expected to last well into next century". Austin American-Statesman. Retrieved 2010-03-04.
- "Lakeline Mall gives retail boost to Northwest Austin commerce". Austin American-Statesman. 1995-01-07. Retrieved 2010-03-04.
|This article about a United States shopping mall is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article related to Austin, Texas is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|