Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Elevation||1,611 ft (491 m)|
|Time zone||UTC-5 (Eastern (EST))|
|• Summer (DST)||UTC-4 (EDT)|
|Area code(s)||706 & 762|
|GNIS feature ID||356348|
Lakemont is an unincorporated community in Rabun County, Georgia, United States, located in a mountainous area between U.S. Route 23/441 and Lake Rabun. Lakemont has a post office with ZIP code 30552.
- "Lakemont". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey.
- United States Postal Service. "USPS - Look Up a ZIP Code". Retrieved May 25, 2015.
- "Postmaster Finder - Post Offices by ZIP Code". United States Postal Service. Retrieved May 25, 2015.
- "Post Offices". Jim Forte Postal History. Retrieved 24 February 2019.
- Krakow, Kenneth K. (1975). Georgia Place-Names: Their History and Origins (PDF). Macon, GA: Winship Press. p. 128. ISBN 0-915430-00-2.
|This Georgia (U.S. state) location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|