Lakeview Airport (Michigan)
|Owner||Village of Lakeview|
|Elevation AMSL||969 ft / 295 m|
Lakeview Airport (FAA LID: 13C), also known as Griffith Field, is a public use airport in Montcalm County, Michigan, United States. It is owned by the village of Lakeview and located one nautical mile (2 km) northeast of its central business district. It is included in the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) National Plan of Integrated Airport Systems for 2017–2021, in which it is categorized as a local general aviation facility.
Facilities and aircraft
Lakeview Airport covers an area of 74 acres (30 ha) at an elevation of 969 feet (295 m) above mean sea level. It has one runway designated 9/27 with an asphalt surface measuring 3,499 by 75 feet (1,066 x 23 m).
For the 12-month period ending December 31, 2011, the airport had 10,200 aircraft operations, an average of 27 per day: 98% general aviation and 2% military. At that time there were 28 aircraft based at this airport: 86% single-engine, 7% multi-engine, and 7% helicopter.
- FAA Airport Master Record for 13C ( PDF). Federal Aviation Administration. Effective November 15, 2012.
- "List of NPIAS Airports" (PDF). FAA.gov. Federal Aviation Administration. 21 October 2016. Retrieved 25 November 2016.
- Lakeview - Griffith Field (13C) at Michigan DOT airport directory
- Aerial image as of April 1998 from USGS The National Map
- FAA Terminal Procedures for 13C, effective July 20, 2017
- Resources for this airport: