|Full name||St. Joseph's Health Amphitheater at Lakeview|
|Former names||Onondaga Lake Amphitheater (planning/construction)|
Lakeview Amphitheater (2015-18)
|Address||490 Restoration Way, Syracuse, NY 13209-1047|
|Location||Onondaga Lake, Geddes|
|Broke ground||November 19, 2014|
|Opened||September 3, 2015|
|Construction cost||$49.3 million|
($53.2 million in 2019 dollars)
|Structural engineer||Cives Steel Company|
|Services engineer||Northeast Contractors Inc.|
|General contractor||Gilbane Building Company|
The St. Joseph's Health Amphitheater (originally known as the Lakeview Amphitheater) is an outdoor concert venue located on the shores of Onondaga Lake in the Town of Geddes, near the western edge of Syracuse, New York. It is an extension of the Empire Expo Center, home to the Great New York State Fair.
It replaced the aging Mohegan Sun Grandstand and is the main stage for concerts during the fair season. It holds 17,500 spectators.
- Brooks, Dave (October 21, 2015). "SMG and Live Nation To Manage Lakeview Amphitheater". Amplify Media. Prometheus Global Media, LLC. Archived from the original on December 24, 2019. Retrieved May 28, 2018.
- Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis. "Consumer Price Index (estimate) 1800–". Retrieved January 1, 2020.
- Erdekian, Alex (September 1, 2015). "Lakeview Amphitheater to bring big name acts to Syracuse during summer". The Daily Orange. Syracuse University. Retrieved June 27, 2016.
- Baker, Chris (August 17, 2015). "The Lakeview Amphitheater cost $49,377,874: See where every dollar was spent". The Post-Standard. Advance Publications. Retrieved June 27, 2016.
- Baker, Chris (August 31, 2015). "See what the Lakeview Amphitheater stage will look like from your seat". The Post-Standard. Advance Publications. Retrieved June 27, 2016.
- Knauss, Tim (April 3, 2018). "Onondaga County lawmakers OK new name: St. Joseph's Health Amphitheater at Lakeview". The Post-Standard]. Advance Publications. Archived from the original on December 23, 2019. Retrieved December 23, 2019.