Lakewood SDA, Saskatoon
Lakewood Civic Centre
|43,188 projected 2010|
|Area code(s)||Area code 306|
Lakewood Suburban Development Area (SDA) is an area in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada. It is a part of the east side community of Saskatoon. It lies (generally) north of the outskirts of the City and the Rural Municipality of Corman Park No. 344, west of outskirts of the City and the Rural Municipality of Corman Park No. 344, south of the University Heights SDA, and east of the Nutana SDA.
Lakewood Suburban Centre and Rosewood (2006) Expansion are two neighbourhoods of growth in this SDA.
- City of Saskatoon Lakewood Civic Center
- Lakewood Park
- The Centre At Circle & Eighth
- College Park Mall
- Market Mall
Lakewood SDA is home to the following schools:
Separate (Catholic) education
The following routes serve the area, all meeting at the bus terminal at The Centre Mall.
- Route 1 – Wildwood/Westview
- Route 2 – 8th Street/Meadowgreen
- Route 3 – College Park/Riversdale
- Route 5 – Briarwood/Fairhaven
- Route 50 – Lakeview/Pacific Heights (DART)
- Route 60 – Lakeridge/Confederation Park (DART)
- Selling an Idea or a Product Archived 2007-09-29 at the Wayback Machine. accessed January 27, 2007
- City of Saskatoon Lakewood Civic Center Archived 2007-02-18 at the Wayback Machine. accessed January 27, 2007]
- Saskatoon Public Library Cliff Wright Archived 2006-10-18 at the Wayback Machine. accessed January 27, 2007