The site, which is located in Sukkur District (around 100 km away from the Mohenjo-daro site) on the right bank of Indus River, was excavated recently. During 2006, aracheologists and students of Shah Abdul Latif University (SALU) did excavations in this site. Excavations were also undertaken by Prof. Muhammad Mukhtiar Kazi of University of Sindh during 1996 and 2000.
- Indus Valley Civilization
- List of Indus Valley Civilization sites
- List of inventions and discoveries of the Indus Valley Civilization
- Hydraulic engineering of the Indus Valley Civilization
- ancient., sindh.ws. "Collecting samples from a Lakhueen-jo-daro trial trench". Archived from the original on 22 April 2008. Retrieved 10 July 2012.
- Yusuf, Suhail (7 February 2014). "Don't forget Lakhan jo Daro". Dawn. Retrieved 20 September 2015.
- Pakistan, Historical Society (2003). Journal of Pakistan Historical Society. 51 (3–4): 86 . Missing or empty
- Access my, Library. "Sindh chief minister visits site of Lakhueen-Jo-Daro". Retrieved 10 July 2012.
- University of, Sindh. "Muhammad Mukhtiar Kazi". University of Sindh. Retrieved 10 July 2012.
- "Collecting samples from a Lakhueen-jo-daro trial trench". Archived from the original on 2008-04-22.