Jump to navigation Jump to search
Lakota may refer to:
- Lakota people, a confederation of seven related Native American tribes
- Lakota language, the language of the Lakota peoples
In the United States:
- Lakota, Iowa
- Lakota, North Dakota, seat of Nelson County
- Lakota Local School District (disambiguation), two districts in Ohio
In other countries:
- Lakota (club), a Bristol nightclub
- Gregor Lakota, a Lemko saint, beatified 27 June 2001
- Lavolta Lakota, a post-punk band
- UH-72 Lakota, an American military helicopter
- Republic of Lakotah, a proposed independent republic within the northern Great Plains of the US
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Lakota.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.