From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Lakota or Lakotah may refer to:
In the United States:
- Lakota, Iowa
- Lakota, North Dakota, seat of Nelson County
- Lakota Local School District (disambiguation), two districts in Ohio
- Republic of Lakotah, a proposed country in the northern Great Plains
In other countries:
- Lakota (band), an alternative rock band
- Lavolta Lakota, a post-punk band
- UH-72 Lakota, an American military helicopter
- Lakota (club), a Bristol nightclub
- Gregor Lakota, a Lemko saint, beatified 27 June 2001
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Lakota.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.