From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Lakota may refer to:
- Lakota people, a confederation of seven related Native American tribes
- Lakota language, the language of the Lakota peoples
In the United States:
- Lakota, Iowa
- Lakota, North Dakota, seat of Nelson County
- Lakota Local School District (disambiguation), two districts in Ohio
In other countries:
- Lakota (club), a Bristol nightclub
- Gregor Lakota, a Lemko saint, beatified 27 June 2001
- Lavolta Lakota, a post-punk band
- UH-72 Lakota, an American military helicopter
- Republic of Lakotah, a proposed independent republic within the northern Great Plains of the US
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Lakota.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.