|Iqbal Ali Lakhani (Chairman) |
Sultan Ali Lakhani
The Lakson Group is a Pakistani conglomerate company which is based in Karachi, Pakistan. It was founded in 1954 and is owned by Lakhani family. The conglomerate is currently chaired by Iqbal Ali Lakhani.
The company has its interests in agri-business, call centers, consumer non-durables, fast food, financial services, media, paper and board, printing and packaging, surgical instruments, technology (data-networking, BPO and software) and travel.
Lakson Group of Companies
- Cybernet, leading internet and Data Communication Network Service Provider in Pakistan
- StormFiber, reliable fiber to the home internet and television service provider
- Sybrid (Private) Limited, premier business process outsourcing (BPO) and technology solution companies maintaining its origin in Pakistan
- Lakson Business Solutions Limited, promising IT solution provider of Pakistan
- Ice Animations, the largest VFX and animation house in Pakistan
- Express News, Urdu-language news channel
- Express 24/7, English- 24-hour news channel (closed down)
- Express Entertainment, Urdu-language Entertainment channel
- The Daily Express, No. 2 Urdu daily in Pakistan
- Express Tribune, English newspaper
- Century Publications, incorporated in 1998, publishes Urdu and Sindhi daily newspapers Express and Daily Sindh Express
- Tribune 24/7, English- 24-hour news channel
- Century Insurance Company Limited, general insurance business
- Lakson Investments Limited, Pakistan's largest independent asset manager
Paper & Board
- Century Paper and Board Mills Limited, producer of quality packaging boards in Pakistan
- Merit Packaging Limited, printing and packaging company
- Colgate-Palmolive Company Pakistan, manufacture and sale of detergents, personal care and other related products in Pakistan
- McDonald's Pakistan, 53 restaurants in major cities of Pakistan
- Ajinomoto Lakson Pakistan (Private) Limited, produces seasonings, cooking oils, TV dinners, sweeteners, amino acids, and pharmaceuticals
- Princeton Travels (Private) Limited, an IATA accredited travel agency and active member of International travel forums like ASTA, PATA, UFTAA & TAAP
- "Greater than Rs1 billion: The best performing mutual funds - The Express Tribune". 9 April 2016.
- "Company Structure | Lakson Group". lakson.com.pk. Retrieved 2015-12-27.
|This Pakistani corporation or company article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|