|This article relies too much on references to primary sources. (February 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Iqbal Ali Lakhani (Chairman)
Sultan Ali Lakhani
The Lakson Group is a business group, headquartered in Karachi, Pakistan that was founded in 1954. The conglomerate is run by the Lakhani brothers, and is currently chaired by Iqbal Ali Lakhani. His siblings are Amin Lakhani, Sultan Lakhani and Zulfiqar Lakhani. The Group's portfolio consists of detergents and soaps, toothpaste, food products, fast food restaurants, insurance, internet services, software, paper and board, printing, powdered beverages and tea, packaging, publications, surgical instruments and textiles.
The Lakson Group derives from the name Lakhani and Sons stylised as Lakson.
Lakson Group of Companies
- Express News, Urdu-language news channel
- Express 24/7, English-language 24-hour news channel (closed down)
- Express Entertainment, Urdu-language Entertainment channel
- Times TV, Urdu-language entertainment and news channel (rumored to be shutting down September 17, 2013)
- The Daily Express, No. 2 Urdu daily in Pakistan
- Express Tribune, English newspaper
- Century Publications, Incorporated in 1998, publishes Urdu daily newspaper 'Express'
- Accuray Surgicals Limited are
- Century Insurance Company
- Century Paper and Board Mills
- Century Power Generation Limited
- Clover Pakistan (PVT) Ltd.
- Colgate-Palmolive Pakistan
- Cybernet Internet Service (Private) Limited
- Ice Animations
- Lakson Business Solutions Limited ,Software Solution Provider
- Lakson Investments Limited
- Merit Packaging Limited
- Ajinomoto Lakson Pakistan Pvt. Ltd.
- Princeton Travels (Private) Limited
- SIZA Foods (Private) Limited (McDonald's)
- Sybrid (Pvt) Limited
- Tetley Clover Pakistan (Private) Limited
- Tritex Cotton Mills Limited
Equity holding in Colgate-Palmolive (Pakistan) Limited
Licensing arrangement with Clover Pakistan Limited, with equity participation option
- McDonald’s Corporation (USA)
Equity in Siza Foods (Private) Limited
Rothmans International (UK) Equity in Lakson Tobacco Company Limited
50:50 Joint Venture with Tetley Clover (Private) Limited
- Meezan Construction Solutions (Lahore Pakistan)
|This Pakistani corporation or company article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|