Lal Mohan Hansda
|Date of birth||3 December 1983|
|Place of birth||Bihar, India|
|South Eastern Railway|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only.|
Before playing for Prayag United S.C. Hansda played for the Jharkhand football team in the Santosh Trophy for many years, and then the Railways football team in the 2012 Santosh Trophy. Hansda also played club football for the South Eastern Railways for which he won the Inter-Railway Football Championship in 2007 after defeating South East Central Railway 2–0 with Hansda scoring the second goal for South Eastern Railway. He also played for Pathachakra in the fifth division of Kolkata Football before joining Prayag United.
In September 2012, Hansda signed with Prayag United of the I-League. On 27 January 2013 Hansda made his debut for the club in the I-League against Mohun Bagan when he came on for Kayne Vincent in the 67th minute as Prayag United went on to draw the match 1–1.
Statistics accurate as of 25 March 2013
|Club||Season||League||Federation Cup||Durand Cup||AFC||Total|
- "Santosh Trophy: TN owe it to Raman". Times of India. Retrieved 25 March 2013.
- "TN gets past Mizoram". The Hindu. Retrieved 25 March 2013.
- "SE Railway champions". Telegraph India. Retrieved 25 March 2013.
- "Indian Football: Transfer Season 2012/13 - Version 3". Arunfoot. Retrieved 25 March 2013.
- "PRAYAG UNITED VS. MOHUN BAGAN 1 - 1". Soccerway. Retrieved 25 March 2013.