From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|As of 3 April 2010|
Lalan Choubey is the General Secretary of Indian National Trade Union Congress, Jharkhand State. He represents the Jharkhand Branch and is a member of the Indian National Congress (INC) political party.
- B.A, LL.B (Advocate)
- Since last 30 Years active member of Congress Party
- Observer appointed for Buxer Parliamentary Constituency by Bihar State Congress Committee in the year 1994
- Election Incharge of Dhanbad Parliamentary Constituency in the year 2004
- Various posts held in Dhanbad District Congress Committee and Bihar Jharkhand Joint state Committees
- Special Invitee in Jharkhand State Congress Committee
- General Secretary of Indian National Trade Union Congress, Jharkhand State
- General Secretary of Indian National Mine Workers Federation.
- President Jal & Swasthya Kramchari Sangh.
- General Secretary of Rashtriya Colliery Mazdoor Sangh
- Member,Coal consultative committee
- Alternate member, JOINT BIPARTITE COMMITTEE FOR THE COAL INDUSTRY COAL INDIA LIMITED (JBCCI)