للین – Lalin
|Elevation||1,731 m (5,679 ft)|
|Time zone||IRST (UTC+3:30)|
|• Summer (DST)||IRDT (UTC+4:30)|
Lalejin (Persian: لالجين, also Romanized as Lālejīn and Lālajīn; known locally as Lalin (Persian: لَلين), also Romanized as Lalīn; and also known as Shahr-e Lālejīn) is a city in and capital of Lalejin District, in Bahar County, Hamadan Province, Iran. At the 2006 census, its population was 14,689, in 3,760 families.
80 percent of Lalejin's population are potters, ceramists and involved in related jobs. Undoubtedly Lalejin is one of the important centers of pottery and ceramic productions in Iran. The products of Lalejin artists are diverse.
Lalejin is situated 20 kilometres north of Hamadan at an altitude of 1731 meters. It is situated 9 kilometres (5.6 mi) from Bahar, capital of Bahar County.
Lalejin District has an area of 508 square kilometers and a population of 44,568. It is situated in the East of Bahar and is bordered in the west by Hamadan and in north by Kabudrahang and contains Mohajeran and Sofalgaran.
Every four years a city council of five is elected to decide for the city and also appoint a mayor.
At 2013 (1392 SH):
- Aliakbar Taleradi (علی اکبر طالع رادی)
- Zahra Salimi Akhgar (زهرا سلیمی اخگر)
- Faramarz khoshzare (فرامرز خوش زارع)
- Amir pakragham (امیر پاک رقم)
- Ahmad Poor Mokhtar (احمد پور مختار)
- Lalejin can be found at GEOnet Names Server, at this link, by opening the Advanced Search box, entering "-3072808" in the "Unique Feature Id" form, and clicking on "Search Database".
- "Census of the Islamic Republic of Iran, 1385 (2006)". Islamic Republic of Iran. Archived from the original (Excel) on 2011-11-11.
|Wikivoyage has a travel guide for Lalejin.|
|This Bahar County location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|