Ghuisarnath Temple at Kumbhapur village in Lalganj
|• MLA||Aradhna Mishra|
|Time zone||Indian Standard Time (UTC+5:30)|
|Vehicle Registration||UP 72|
 The Lalganj Ajhara (Hindi: लालगंज अझारा, Urdu: لالگنج اجھاڑا) is a Tahsil in the Pratapgarh district of the Indian state of Uttar Pradesh. It is located 36 km away from the Pratapgarh headquarters and 142 km from the capital of Uttar Pradesh, Lucknow. The town is known for the historical pilgrim destination of Ghushmeshwar Nath Temple। .
Siyarahiya is a small village in Lalganj speaks about Ramayana and its evidences.
Lalganj Ajhara comes under Rampur Khas Vidhan Sabha Constitiencies for assembly election of Pratapgarh district of Uttar Pradesh.It is political field of MLA Pramod Tiwari. he has won Eight time election of Member of the Legislative Assembly (MLA) From Rampur Khas of Lalgan Ajhara.
It is developing very fastly and is recently popular due to attached with Rampur khas Vidhan Sabha. UP Roadways De opt is also available in Lalganj Ajhara, which have many bus for Delhi, Agra, Mathura, Allahabad and Lucknow.
Ghushmeshwar Nath Dham
Ghuisarnath or Ghushmeshwar Nath Dham is main attraction of Lalganj Ajhara.It is situated 9 km from the Lalganj tehsil.In Kumbhapur village on the shore of Sai River.Ghusmeshwar Nath Dham is believed to be the holiest site of pilgrimage of this region. It is located on the bank of River Sai and enshrines a Shiva Linga, which is popular here by the name of Baba Ghuisarnath Dham. tempal is situated 45 km from the Raibareli District,50 from km Pratapgarh city,22 km from CSJM Nager District,&120 km east from Lucknow
Baba Budheshwarnath Temple
Baba Budheshwarnath Dham is about approx 3 km from Lalganj and 15 km from Ghuisarnath Dham situated in Deum village.This temple is of Lord Shiva.The shivling is swayambhu appeared for prosperity of devotees. and near by deum purab village :aditya mishra as a co
Baba SobhNath Temple
Baba SobhNath Temple is situated 3 km west from Lalganj. The village known as Ajhara,the history of Baba Sobhnath is quite interesting. The Shivling is very old more than 500 years . The temple built by Mata Shiv Pati Devi and Baba Jamuna Prasad Mishra.
Some significant parts of Uttar Pradesh are located on the banks of River Sai, which is considered as sacred by the Hindu community.
The river also has its name mentioned in the Puranas and in Ramcharitmanas of Goswami Tulsidas. In the Puranas, it is known by the name of Adi Ganga that means the ‘First Ganga’. The Sai River is a tributary of River Gomti and rises in the Hardoi region. It separates the region of Lucknow from Unnao. It flows towards the south and comes into the region of Pratapgarh through the west, then it turns east and touches The Ghuisarnath Dham of Lalganj. Flowing out of Ghuisarnath Dham, it touches another religious place known as the Chandika Dham that is dedicated to Devi Chandi. Devotees take a bath in River Sai and worship Baba Ghuisarnath with its water.
Education and banking are also available in Lalganj Ajhara.Various schools provide good basic/medium/higher education. There are about more than 30 schools in Lalganj. For the Graduate level there is a PG college which offers various courses.Lalganj Ajhara allows students to get good education by means of coaching and schools.Every year many aspirants get selected in various reputed colleges of the country like RIMC and Sainik School.
- Hemwati Nandan Bahuguna Degree College, Lalganj Ajhara (founded by late Shri Ram Anjor Mishra, ex-MLA of U.P.)
- Ram Anjor Mishra Intermediate College, Lalganj Ajhara (founded by late Shri Ram Anjor Mishra, ex-MLA of U.P.)
- Kamla Nehru Balika Vidyalaya, Lalganj Ajhara
- Puneet Industrial Training Centre, Lalganj Ajhara
- Einstein Public School, Dhadhua Gajan, Sagra Sunderpur, Pratapgarh
- Saraswati Vidya Mandir Inter College, Lalganj Ajhara (it gave birth to a great number of Toppers in UP merit list of 10th and 12th board exam, leading them to great places in IT sector n other Central Government Departments)
- Shri krishna puram lalganj-Ajhara (Ravi Tripathi Institute of music and performance) official branch of Suresh wadkar s music academy Mumbai.
- Bhagwat Dutt Degree College, Bhembhora, Lalganj Ajhara
- R.N. Girls Degree College
- Om Budheshwar Nath R. S. V. Degree College
- Ram swarup Ram Adhin Gupta Inter college
- Shiv Pati Devi Jamuna Prasad Mishra Balika Inter College Ajhara
- Yamuna Prasad Yadav Ucchtar Madhyamik Vidyalaya,Verma Nagar,Lalganj Pratapgarh(UP)
- MAHARAJA BUSINESS POINT LALGANJ
- HANUMAT PUBLIC SCHOOL MANIPUR ROAD LALGANJ