Lalmonirhat Sadar Upazila
|• Total||259.54 km2 (100.21 sq mi)|
|Time zone||BST (UTC+6)|
|Website||Official Map of Lalmonirhat Sadar|
Lalmonirhat Sadar is located at. It has 49935 households and total area 259.54 km².
As of the 1991 Bangladesh census, Lalmonirhat Sadar has a population of 260876. Males constitute 51.52% of the population, and females 48.48%. This Upazila's eighteen up population is 131281. Lalmonirhat Sadar has an average literacy rate of 27.7% (7+ years), and the national average of 32.4% literate.
Lalmonirhat Sadar has 12 Unions/Wards, 167 Mauzas/Mahallas, and 147 villages.
- Lalmonirhat Junction
- Upazilas of Bangladesh
- Districts of Bangladesh
- Divisions of Bangladesh
- health and family welfare sector are also developing
- "Lalmonirhat (District (Zila), Bangladesh) - Population Statistics and Location in Maps and Charts". citypopulation.de.
- Tanzimul Nayan (2012). "Lalmonirhat Sadar Upazila". In Sirajul Islam and Ahmed A. Jamal. Banglapedia: National Encyclopedia of Bangladesh (Second ed.). Asiatic Society of Bangladesh.
- "Population Census Wing, BBS.". Archived from the original on 2005-03-27. Retrieved November 10, 2006.
- "List of Institutions". Ministry of Education. Retrieved July 15, 2014.
|This Rajshahi Division location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|