|Look up lamé in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Lamé may refer to:
- Lamé (fabric), a clothing fabric with metallic strands
- Lamé (fencing), a jacket used for detecting hits
- Lamé (crater) on the Moon
- Ngeté-Herdé language, also known as Lamé, spoken in Chad
- Peve language, also known as Lamé after its chief dialect, spoken in Chad and Cameroon
- Lamé, a couple of the Masa languages of West Africa
- Amy Lamé (born 1971), British radio presenter
- Gabriel Lamé (1795–1870), French mathematician
- Lamé curve, geometric figure
- Lamé parameters
- Lame (disambiguation)
- Lame (kitchen tool), occasionally misspelled lamé
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Lamé.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.