|No. -- Free agent|
|Date of birth:||July 8, 1989|
|Height:||6 ft 6 in (1.98 m)|
|Weight:||333 lb (151 kg)|
|High school:||Gastonia (NC) Hunter Huss|
|NFL Draft:||2012 / Round: 3 / Pick: 91|
|* Offseason and/or practice squad member only|
|Career NFL statistics as of 2015|
Lamar Holmes (born July 8, 1989) is an American football offensive tackle who currently is a free agent. He was drafted by the Falcons in the third round of the 2012 NFL Draft. Holmes played college football at Southern Miss. He is from Gastonia, North Carolina and attended Hunter Huss High School.
Holmes was selected by the Atlanta Falcons in the third round (91st pick overall) of the 2012 NFL Draft. On September 8, 2013, Holmes played his first career start at right tackle against the New Orleans Saints. Holmes played in all 16 games with 15 starts seeing time at both right and left tackle. Holmes blocked for an offense that averaged 343.1 total yards per game in 2013, including 283.8 passing yards per game, which was the second-highest average in club history. Holmes started at right tackle and blocked for an offense that set a franchise record for total yards with 568 yards against the New Orleans Saints on September 7, 2014. Holmes started and helped block for an offense that scored 56 points (2nd most in team history) and recorded 488 total yards against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers on September 18, 2014. On December 5, 2015 Holmes was released with an injury settlement.
- Ledbetter, D. Orlando (April 28, 2012). "Falcons draft center Peter Konz, OT Lamar Holmes". The Atlanta Journal-Constitution. Retrieved April 28, 2012.
- "Lamar Holmes" (PDF).
- "Lamar Holmes". NFL.com. Retrieved 2016-01-01.
- "Saints vs. Falcons - Team Statistics - September 7, 2014 - ESPN". ESPN.com. Retrieved 2016-01-01.
- "Buccaneers vs. Falcons - Box Score - September 18, 2014 - ESPN". ESPN.com. Retrieved 2016-01-01.
- "Falcons Reach Injury Settlement With T Holmes". www.atlantafalcons.com. Retrieved 2015-12-07.
- Twentyman, Tim (February 12, 2016). "Lions sign offensive tackle Lamar Holmes". Detroit Lions. Retrieved February 12, 2016.
- "Lions sign undrafted rookie free agent DL Louis Palmer". www.detroitlions.com. Retrieved 2016-05-16.