Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up lamba in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Lamba may refer to:
- Lamba (surname)
- Lamba (Faroe Islands), a small village
- Lamba, Shetland, an uninhabited island in the Shetland Islands
- Lamba, Democratic Republic of the Congo
- Lamba, Togo
- Jad people (Lamba), a community found in Himachal Pradesh
- Lamba people, a major ethnic group of Togo
- Lamba people (Zambia), an ethnic group of Zambia
- Lamba language, a language of Zambia
- Lamba (garment), traditional garment of Madagascar
- A type of Pinisi, Indonesian boat
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Lamba.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.