Lambda Literary Award for Lesbian Fiction
The Lambda Literary Award for Lesbian Fiction is an annual literary award, presented by the Lambda Literary Foundation to a work of fiction on lesbian themes. As the award is presented based on themes in the work, not the sexuality or gender of the writer, men and heterosexual women may also be nominated for or win the award.
Winners and nominees
- "Allan Gurganus, Margaret Cho among Lambda Literary Award winners". The Advocate, May 6, 2002.
- "On the Scene: The 23rd Annual Lambda Literary Awards". Entertainment Weekly, May 27, 2011.
- "Winners of Lambda Literary Awards Announced". Wall Street Journal, June 4, 2013.
- "Lambda Awards honor best lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender books". Washington Post, June 2, 2014.
- "Lambda Literary Awards laud best gay, lesbian and transgender books". Los Angeles Times, June 2, 2015.
- "The Lambda Literary Awards Honor Hilton Als and Eileen Myles, Name Winners in 26 Categories". Slate, June 7, 2016.
- "29th Annual Lambda Literary Award winners announced". LGBT Weekly, June 13, 2017.
- "Lambda Literary awardees include Carmen Maria Machado, John Rechy, Keeanga-Yamahtta Taylor". Windy City Times, June 5, 2018.