Lambrecht is a Germanic given name originally meaning "famous in his land" (literally: "land-bright"). It became popular due to Saint Lambrecht of Maastricht (c.636 - c.700). Until after the Middle Ages it was more common in the Low countries than the Latinized equivalent name Lambert (us).
- Patronymic surname (incl. Lambrechts)
- Burger Lambrechts (born 1973), South African shot putter
- Charles Joseph Mathieu Lambrechts (1753–1825), Belgian-born lawyer who became Minister of Justice in France during the French Revolution.
- Esther Lambrechts (1919–2011), Flemish singer known as La Esterella
- Finn Lambrechts (1900–1956), Norwegian military officer
- Henri-Charles Lambrecht, bishop of Ghent.
- Jan Baptist Lambrechts (1680 - after 1731), Flemish painter
- Kálmán Lambrecht (1889–1936), Hungarian palaeontologist
- Knud Lambrecht, American professor
- Master of the Saint Lambrecht Votive Altarpiece (fl. 1410 – 1440), Austrian painter
- Morten Diderik Emil Lambrechts (1824–1900), Norwegian jurist and politician
- Patricia J. and Traci Lambrecht, American authors writing under the pseudonym P. J. Tracy
- Ray Lambrecht, former owner of Lambrecht Chevrolet of Pierce, NE
- Roger Lambrecht (1916–1979). Belgian road bicycle racer
- Given name
- Jan Lambrecht Domien Sleeckx (1818–1901), Flemish writer
- Lambrecht (Verbandsgemeinde), Germany
- Sankt Lambrecht, Austria
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Lambrecht.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.