Lambung Mangkurat University
|Universitas Lambung Mangkurat|
|Established||September 1, 1958|
|Rector||Prof. Dr. Soetarto Hadi.|
|Location||Banjarmasin and Banjarbaru, South Kalimantan, Indonesia|
Lambung Mangkurat University (Indonesian: Universitas Lambung Mangkurat) is a public university in Banjarmasin and Banjarbaru, South Kalimantan, Indonesia. It is established on September 1, 1958. Its current rector is Prof. Dr. Soetarto Hadi. It is named after Lambung Mangkurat, the first Negara Dipa's patih (prime minister).
The university has 10 faculties.
- Faculty of Education
- Faculty of Law
- Faculty of Economics
- Faculty of Social and Politics Sciences
- Faculty of Medicine (Departments of Medicine and Dentistry)
- Department of Architecture (under Faculty of Engineering)
- Faculty of Social and Political Sciences
- Faculty of Engineering (all departments except Architecture)
- Faculty of Agriculture
- Faculty of Forestry
- Faculty of Fishery
- Faculty of Medicine (Departments of Psychology, Public Health and Nursery)
- Faculty of Sciences
Since 2011, Department of Medicine and Dentistry (Faculty of Medicine) has been moved to a new campus in Banjarmasin, adjacent to Duta Mall.
||This article includes a list of references, related reading or external links, but its sources remain unclear because it lacks inline citations. (July 2015)|
|This Indonesia university, college or other higher education institution article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|