From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up lame in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Lame may refer to:
- LAME, MP3 encoder
- Lame (armor), a single plate in an articulated piece of plate armour
- Lame (kitchen tool), a small blade for functional and decorative scoring of loaves of bread
- "Lame" (song), song by Unwritten Law
- Lame language, spoken in Nigeria
- Lameness (equine)
- Licensed aircraft maintenance engineer
- Lameness; see physical disability
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Lame.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.