|Look up lame in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Lame may refer to:
- Lameness; see physical disability
- Lame (armor), a single plate in an articulated piece of plate armour
- Lame (kitchen tool), a small blade for functional and decorative scoring of loaves of bread
- Lame language, spoken in Nigeria
- "Lame" (song), song by Unwritten Law
- LAME, MP3 encoder
- Licensed Aircraft Maintenance Engineer
- Ibrahim Lame (born 1953), Nigerian educator and politician
- Quintín Lame (1880-1967), Colombian rebel
- Lame Kodra, pen name of Sejfulla Malëshova (1900-1971), Albanian politician and writer
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Lame.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.