Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up lame in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Lame may refer to:
- Lameness; see physical disability
- Lame (armor), a single plate in an articulated piece of plate armour
- Lame (kitchen tool), a small blade for functional and decorative scoring of loaves of bread
- Lame language, spoken in Nigeria
- "Lame" (song), song by Unwritten Law
- LAME, MP3 encoder
- Licensed Aircraft Maintenance Engineer
- Ibrahim Lame (born 1953), Nigerian educator and politician
- Quintín Lame (1880-1967), Colombian rebel
- Lame Kodra, pen name of Sejfulla Malëshova (1900-1971), Albanian politician and writer
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Lame.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.