From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up lament in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A lament is a song, poem, or piece of music expressing grief, regret, or mourning.
Lament(s) may also refer to:
- Lament (Einstürzende Neubauten album), 2014
- Lament (I've album), 2003
- Lament (Resurrection Band album), 1995
- Lament (Ultravox album), and the title song (see below), 1984
- "Lament" (Ultravox song), 1984
- "Lament", by The Cure, B-side of the single "The Walk"
- "Lament", by Gryphon from Red Queen to Gryphon Three
- "Lament", by King Crimson from Starless and Bible Black
- "Lament", by Paul McCartney from Standing Stone
- "Lament", by Tesseract from One
- "Lament", from the musical Evita
- "Lament", composed by J. J. Johnson
- Lament, a free musical form
- Lamento Borincano, (English: Puerto Rican Mourning) is a patriotic composition by Puerto Rican composer Rafael Hernández Marín
- Lament (film), a 1997 South Korean film
- Laments (Treny), a 16th-century series of threnodies by Jan Kochanowski
- Lamentation (disambiguation)
- Lamentations (disambiguation)
- Laments for Josiah, a biblical passage in 2 Chronicles
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Lament.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.