Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up laminar in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Laminar means "flat". Laminar may refer to
- Laminar electronics or organic electronics, a branch of material sciences dealing with electrically-conductive polymers and small molecules
- Laminar armour or "banded mail", armour made from horizontal overlapping rows or bands of solid armour plates
- Laminar flame speed, a property of a combustible mixture
- Laminar flow, a fluid flowing in parallel layers with no disruption between the layers
- Laminar organization, the way certain tissues are arranged in layers
- Laminar Research, a Columbia, South Carolina, software company
- Icaro Laminar, an Italian hang glider design
- Pazmany Laminar, a personal light aircraft designed by Ladislao Pazmany
- A common Leaf shape
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Laminar.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.