|Date of birth||18 October 1956|
|Place of birth||Thiès, Senegal|
|Height||1.78 m (5 ft 10 in)|
|Horoya AC (manager)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only|
N'Diaye briefly managed Mulhouse in 1998. N'Diaye later managed Cameroonian club side Coton Sport from 2003 to 2006. N'Diaye became coach of the Senegal national team in January 2008, following the resignation of Henryk Kasperczak. He was fired from his position as manager in October 2008. N'Diaye was appointed manager of Moroccan side Maghreb Fez in December 2008, before becoming manager of TP Mazembe in September 2010. He became technical director of TP Mazembe in May 2013. In December 2014 he became technical director of AC Léopards. By July 2018 he was manager of Sudanese club Al-Hilal. In November 2019 he became manager of Guinean club Horoya AC.
- "Lamine N'Diaye". National Football Teams. Benjamin Strack-Zimmerman. Retrieved 29 August 2018.
- "France - Trainers of First and Second Division Clubs". RSSSF. Archived from the original on 31 May 2008. Retrieved 15 October 2008.
- Patrice Chitera (8 September 2010). "African club champions Mazembe appoint Ndiaye as coach". BBC Sport. Retrieved 9 September 2010.
- "Senegal coach Kasperczak resigns". BBC Sport. 28 January 2008. Retrieved 15 October 2008.
- Piers Edwards (14 October 2008). "Senegal coach Ndiaye fired". BBC Sport. Retrieved 15 October 2008.
- "Mazembe switch Ndiaye from coach to technical director". BBC Sport. 8 May 2013.
- "CAF - News Center - News - NewsDetails". www.cafonline.com.
- "Senegal's Lamine Ndiaye appointed new Horoya coach". 12 November 2019 – via www.bbc.co.uk.
|This biographical article related to Senegalese football is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|