Lamoille Township, Bureau County, Illinois
|La Moille Township|
Location in Bureau County
Bureau County's location in Illinois
|Established||November 6, 1849|
|• Total||37.69 sq mi (97.6 km2)|
|• Land||37.67 sq mi (97.6 km2)|
|• Water||0.01 sq mi (0.03 km2) 0.03%|
|Elevation||804 ft (245 m)|
|• Density||29.8/sq mi (11.5/km2)|
|Time zone||CST (UTC-6)|
|• Summer (DST)||CDT (UTC-5)|
|ZIP codes||61330, 61349, 61356, 61374|
|GNIS feature ID||0429227|
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 37.69 square miles (97.6 km2), of which 37.67 square miles (97.6 km2) (or 99.95%) is land and 0.01 square miles (0.026 km2) (or 0.03%) is water.
- La Moille (west three-quarters)
(This list is based on USGS data and may include former settlements.)
The township contains these four cemeteries: Greenfield, North Prairie, Union and Van Orin Repose.
- La Moille Community Unit School District 303
- Illinois' 11th congressional district
- State House District 76
- State Senate District 38
- "Lamoille Township, Bureau County, Illinois". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved 2010-01-04.
- United States Census Bureau 2007 TIGER/Line Shapefiles
- United States National Atlas
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-28.
- Gannett, Henry (1905). The Origin of Certain Place Names in the United States. Government Printing Office. p. 180.
||May Township, Lee County||Sublette Township, Lee County|
|Ohio Township||Clarion Township|
|Dover Township||Berlin Township||Westfield Township|