St Catherine's Church
|Lampeter Velfrey shown within Pembrokeshire|
|OS grid reference|
|• Cardiff||68.0 mi (109.4 km)|
|• London||196.0 mi (315.4 km)|
|Sovereign state||United Kingdom|
|Fire||Mid and West Wales|
Lampeter Velfrey (Welsh: Llanbedr Felfre) is a community in the county of Pembrokeshire, Wales, and is 68.0 miles (109.4 km) from Cardiff and 196.0 miles (315.4 km) from London. In 2011 the population of Lampeter Velfrey was 1172 with 20.2% of them able to speak Welsh.
The old Medieval spelling was "Velfre"
- Felfre Bangor University Placenames Unit (Canolfan Bedwyr); accessed 9 May 2014
- Google Maps (Map). Google.
- Welsh Government website; 2011 Census Returns and stats; accessed 9 May 2014
- " Google Books website; An Inventory of the Ancient Monuments of Wales; accessed 9 May 2014
- "Ward population 2011". Retrieved 19 April 2015.
|This Pembrokeshire location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|