Jump to navigation Jump to search
Lanchester may refer to:
- Lanchester, County Durham, a village in England
- Lanchester Polytechnic, former name of Coventry University
- Elsa Lanchester (1902–86), Oscar-nominated English character actress
- Frederick W. Lanchester, engineer who devised Lanchester's laws and founded Lanchester Motor Company
- Lanchester's laws, mathematical formulae for calculating the strength of military forces
- Henry Vaughan Lanchester, architect and brother of Frederick W.
- John Lanchester (born 1962), British journalist and novelist
- William Forster Lanchester, British zoologist.
- Other uses
- Lanchester Motor Company, now defunct Birmingham car manufacturer
- Lanchester 4x2 Armoured Car
- Lanchester 6x4 Armoured Car
- Lanchester submachine gun, submachine gun used primarily by the Royal Navy in the Second World War
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Lanchester.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.