Land of the Midnight Sun
Land of the Midnight Sun may refer to:
- Any of the world's northern regions above (or close to) the Arctic Circle, i.e. the Arctic
- Any of the world's southern regions below (or close to) the Antarctic Circle, usually Antarctica
- Land of the Midnight Sun (album), a 1976 album by Al Di Meola
- Land of the Midnight Sun, a song from the 2900 album Ancient Journeys by Cusco
- Midnight sun, the phenomenon affecting the polar regions (and slightly lower latitudes) where the sun shines at local midnight around summer solstice
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Land of the Midnight Sun.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.