Land of the Midnight Sun
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Land of the Midnight Sun may refer to:
- Any of the world's northern regions above the Arctic Circle, i.e. the Arctic
- Any of the world's southern regions below the Antarctic Circle, usually Antarctica
- Land of the Midnight Sun (album), a 1976 album by Al Di Meola
- Land of the Midnight Sun, a song from the 2000 album Ancient Journeys by Cusco
- Midnight sun - the phenomenon affecting the Arctic and Antarctica where the sun shines at 12 am at certain times of the year
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Land of the Midnight Sun.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.