From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This article is about the municipality. For the genus, see Dolichognatha.
Landana (Lândana, Concelho de Cacongo, Malemba, or Molembo) is a municipality in Cabinda Province, Angola. Its principal town is Cacongo. Landana lies on the coast of the Atlantic Ocean, adjacent to Landana Bay.
Main article: Kakongo
- Lândana, Município (Approved) at GEOnet Names Server, United States National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency
- Cacongo, Concelho de (Variant) at GEOnet Names Server, United States National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency
- Malemba (Variant) at GEOnet Names Server, United States National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency
- "Map of the territories of Cabinda, Molembo and Massabi" edited by A. A. d’Oliveira. - Scale 1:750,000. - Lisbon: Commissão de Cartographia, 1886, engraved and printed in Paris, by Erhard Fres.
- "Maps showing the Kingdoms States of N'Goyo Kakongo and Loango"
|This Angola location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|