From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
St Andrew's Church
|Landford shown within Wiltshire|
|Population||1,271 (in 2011)|
|OS grid reference|
|Sovereign state||United Kingdom|
|Postcode district||SP5 2A|
|Fire||Dorset and Wiltshire|
|EU Parliament||South West England|
- Nigel Anderson (1920-2008), soldier, landowner, chairman of Wiltshire County Council and High Sheriff of Wiltshire.
Landford Manor dates from the 17th century and is Grade II* listed.
- "Wiltshire Community History - Census". Wiltshire Council. Retrieved 19 February 2015.
- The Landford Poacher
- Historic England. "Church of St Andrew, Landford (1184023)". National Heritage List for England. Retrieved 19 February 2015.
- Pevsner, Nikolaus; Cherry, Bridget (revision) (1975). The Buildings of England: Wiltshire. Harmondsworth: Penguin Books. p. 291. ISBN 0 14 071026 4.
- "Church of St. Andrew, Landford". Wiltshire Community History. Wiltshire Council. Retrieved 19 February 2015.
- Historic England. "Landford Manor, Landford (1300292)". National Heritage List for England. Retrieved 19 February 2015.
- "Landford". Wiltshire Community History. Wiltshire Council. Retrieved 19 February 2015.
Media related to Landford at Wikimedia Commons
|This article about a location in Wiltshire is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|